Where to stay...
With so many options in Cabo, where do I begin?!
Nathan and I have a very special connection to Cabo. So much so, that we decided to get married in this paradise of a place. We’ve gone on several different trips - alone, with family, and with friends.
When traveling with friends, we discovered some great hotels for a more fun ambiance is Me Cabo. Part of the Melia Hotel Group, they are known for 5 star luxury service but have more of a party vibe. For example, the pool has loud music and fancy white plush chairs that look like day beds at a beach club.
When traveling with family and on getaways with just the 2 of us, we discovered that all-inclusive hotels don’t make sense for us because you’re paying a premium and you end up wanting to explore all of the amazing restaurants Cabo has to offer. It just doesn’t make sense for us personally, but if you are looking for some great ones, I’d recommend Grand Velas.
With that said, our favorite resorts are:
1. Chileno Bay Resort, an Auberge Resort
2. One & Only, Palmilla
3. Las Ventanas, a Rosewood Hotel
4. The Cape, a Thompson Hotel
5. The Resort at Pedregal, a Waldorf Hotel
6. Esperanza, an Auberge Resort
7. Montage Hotel
8. Four Seasons, East Cape
Before booking with these hotels directly, I always recommend checking Expedia and Travelocity for great bundle deals of flights + hotels combined. We’ve been to these 5 star hotels many times and spent less than you would have normally at an all-inclusive resort.
I always recommend booking your travel from the airport ahead of time. 2 reasons - you don’t have to be worried about getting ripped off by a taxi & it’s a nice feeling to know you are getting a personalized luxury ride for $10 more with peace of mind of not waiting around.
2 companies I recommend are:
1. Vivo (https://www.vivolx.com)
2. Optic ([email protected])
*message me directly for codes for cheaper rates*
Let’s Eat (and drink)
Some of our favorite restaurants:
1. Comal at Chileno Bay Resort (Michelin styled food - overlooking the ocean)
2. El Farallon at The Resort at Pedregal (very romantic - overlooking the ocean in a cave)
3. Manta at The Cape Hotel (rooftop overlooking the ocean - Asian Fusion)
4. Edith’s (in the heart of town - a fun Mexican food restaurant - sister restaurant of the lunch spot “The Office”
5. Arbol at Las Ventanas (Asian/Indian Fusion - gorgeous restaurant and delicious food)
6. Flora Farms (farm to table - unbelievable experience)
7. Acre (farm to table; Tulum vibes)
8. Talay at The Montage (more causal/cool vibes)
9. Mezcal at The Montage (beautiful restaurant overlooking the pool/ocean)
10. Toro (sushi/Asian fusion)
For more information...
Feel free to reach out to me directly!